1. Data Types Personal Data: Reap collects personal information when you register with us and use the Site, including but not limited to: your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, and HKID number. Personal information does not include your credit card number or billing information, which is not stored by Reap. Once an account is registered with Reap, we will know associate your identity with your account.Transaction Data: Reap also collects information about your transactions with us and automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Reap cookie information, and the page you request.Third-Party Data: Reap may from time to time require information relating to your Recipient (including the Recipients' name, bank account number, and a copy of your contract with the Recipient) in order to process your Payments and/or to comply with regulation and perform verification checks. Such information may include personal data of the Recipient or third parties. By providing us with such information, you warrant that you have obtained the consent of the relevant Recipient or third party to the provision of their personal data to Reap, and to Reap collecting, using and storing such personal data for the purpose of processing payments and conducting compliance or verification checks. You hereby warrant that the information is accurate to the best of your knowledge and that you will comply with all applicable laws (including applicable data privacy and confidentiality laws) in relation to the collection, disclosure, use and storage of such personal data.
2. Use of Data and InformationWe may collect, use, disclose and/or process your personal data for one or more of the following purposes:to consider and/or process your application/transaction with us or your transactions or communications with third parties via the Services;to manage, operate, provide and/or administer your use of and/or access to our Services and our website, as well as your relationship and user account with us;to manage, operate, administer and provide you with as well as to facilitate the provision of our Services, including, without limitation, remembering your preferences;to tailor your experience through the Services by displaying content according to your interests and preferences, providing a faster method for you to access your account and submit information to us and allowing us to contact you, if necessary;to respond to, process, deal with or complete a transaction and/or to fulfil your requests for certain products and services and notify you of service issues and unusual account actions;to enforce our Service Agreement or any applicable end user license agreements;to protect personal safety and the rights, property or safety of others;for identification and/or verification;to maintain and administer any software updates and/or other updates and support that may be required from time to time to ensure the smooth running of our Services;to deal with or facilitate customer service, carry out your instructions, deal with or respond to any enquiries given by (or purported to be given by) you or on your behalf;to contact you or communicate with you via voice call, text message, email and/or postal mail or otherwise for the purposes of administering and/or managing your relationship with us or your use of our Services, such as but not limited to communicating administrative information to you relating to our Service;to conduct research, analysis and development activities (including, but not limited to, data analytics, surveys, product and service development and/or profiling), to analyse how you use our Services, to improve our Services or products and/or to enhance your customer experience;to allow for audits and surveys to, among other things, validate the size and composition of our target audience, and understand their experience;only where you give us your prior consent to send you by various modes of communication such as postal mail, email, location-based services or otherwise, communications relating to the Service including transactional, marketing and product updates;to respond to legal processes or to comply with or as required by any applicable law, governmental or regulatory requirements of any relevant jurisdiction, including, without limitation, meeting the requirements to make disclosure under the requirements of any law binding Reap and/or related corporations or affiliates;to produce statistics and research for internal and statutory reporting and/or record-keeping requirements;to carry out due diligence or other screening activities (including, without limitation, background checks) in accordance with legal or regulatory obligations or our risk management procedures that may be required by law or that may have been put in place by us;to prevent or investigate any fraud, unlawful activity, omission or misconduct, whether relating to your use of our Services or any other matter arising from your relationship with us, and whether or not there is any suspicion of the aforementioned;to store, host, back up (whether for disaster recovery or otherwise) of your personal data, whether within or outside of your jurisdiction;any other purposes which we notify you in writing of at the time of obtaining your consent. Unless expressly opted out of communications, deactivated or terminated your Account and removed payment details therein, you acknowledge that payment history, username and password may remain in our system including for the purpose of legal compliance.
4. Information Protection Reap is equipped with standard encrypted Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Certificate and Card Details are not stored by Reap but instead managed in a Payment Card Industry DSS compliant network.We also limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.We will make any legally required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored “personal data” (as defined in applicable state statutes on security breach notification) to you via email or conspicuous posting on the Site in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, insofar as consistent with (i) the legitimate needs of law enforcement or (ii) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
7. Access to Your Information and Updating Your InformationYou have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please send an email to [email protected] any of the information that you have provided changes, for example if you change your email address, name or payment details, please let us know by correcting the details on your account profile page or by sending an email to [email protected] You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
8. GeneralBy providing your email address associated with your Reap account, selecting the check box on the registration page or subscribing to our email list via your Profile page, you are granting implied consent to send emails to you relating to the Service including transactional, marketing and product updates.You can withdraw your consent to receive electronic marketing communications at any time by opting out on your Profile page, emailing us at [email protected] or following the unsubscribe procedure contained in any electronic communication you receive from us.Reap reserves the right to send Users that have provided an email address updates that are transactional in nature including, but not limited to payment receipts, updates such as administrative messages, password reset notifications and other account related information.